Friday, December 28, 2007

I'll Take a Little Mischief with my Nap



Liv was napping (or so I thought) when I heard paper ripping. Not an unusual noise, but unusual when heard coming from a toddler's bedroom. So I peeked in and found her riffling through her Auntie Gena's things. (Liv is temporarily housed in her old room). She was opening letters and pretending to read them, and ripping those she couldn't open. In the first pic you can see her determination. In the second she seems to wince with anticipation of a scolding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss Olivia, are you *sure* you're only 1? I look at your beautiful face every time, and can't even believe you're not going on 3. Or 5, even! I worry for your Mommy and Daddy; you're going to give them a run for their money! What a cutie patootie. Tell your Mommy you need to plan a visit with Will and Elle before you're off to high school. :)