Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!




New Year's Eve has always been one of my favorite holidays, best spent with friends and family and a bag full of props. We put the tiara on Liv and watched her face light up as her Dad showed her how to use the noisemakers. It was then that I got a glimpse of all of fun to be had together - it felt like Liv was one of my best girlfriends and we were getting ready to paint the town red. In the pic of Liv looking up at her Dad you can see why we still call her button.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh oh, like mother like daughter! She is growing up so fast megan I can't believe it!! Happy New Year!

nicole said...

Hope you all had a great Christmas and New Years! She is ADORABLE!

Kris :) said...

Hi Megan,

Your brother Mike was telling my husband Jason about what situations are appropriate to tell your baby no. Mike said your doctor told you these. One of them was fists, but Jason can't remember the others. What were they?

Also, Olivia has the best hair ever! When did it grow in? My daughter is 7 months old and hers is getting thicker, but not longer!

Kris :) said...

Hi Megan,

Thanks for getting back to me! I've found myself telling Aubrey no lately. I know she doesn't understand its' meaning yet, but when she does I don't want to overuse it!

Thanks again!