Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thankful


With each Thanksgiving comes a multitude of things to be thankful for. I am thankful for my wonderful Husband and family who pitched in so that I could still host while under the weather. I am thankful that my Dad is on a good road to recovery from his hip surgery. I am thankful for my beautiful Olivia, who could barely contain her Thanksgiving excitement. I am thankful for family members who washed all of the dishes by hand, and did so in good humor. I am thankful for my butterball niece, Esme, who will be a big sister in May. I am thankful for a talented sister-in-law who came bearing delicious parfaits- cranberry gelatin, buttermilk panna cotta and cinnamon shortbread. I am thankful that my sister Erin and husband Scott will be here for Christmas, we missed them.

No comments: