Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cupcakes Turned Cake


Note: Look of pure enjoyment here.



I wanted to make Liv some Valentine's Day cupcakes to bring to Mrs. Durkin's house tomorrow, so we set about our task. We then realized that I had no cupcake liners, so we changed course and made a cake (easier, anyway). Olivia had a great time helping me, and an even better time eating the batter. Which I didn't know about until I heard "deeeelicious" and looked over and saw Liv, eyes closed, savoring the sweetness.

1 comment:

Kris :) said...

Olivia,

You sure are in the Valentine's Day spirit! You should ask your mom to make this with you: http://www.notimeforflashcards.com/2009/02/cookie-cutters-arent-just-for-cookies.html

Your Aunt Aimee's friend,
Kris :)

P.S. Aubrey and I can't hear Single Ladies and not think of you!