Tuesday, March 23, 2010

No More Baby Face


Oh dear. Liv's Aunt Gena took this pic of her, and I gasped when I saw it. Mostly because I am surprised that she is more kid than toddler, and most certainly not a baby. And then there's the whole issue of her behavior. Talking about college ( she doesn't want to go) and about moving to the city (she wants to room with Rosie). This morning's wake up was as if she was 12. "But I don't want to wake up. I don't want to go to school." And don't get me started on the big sister role. She steers almost any baby discussion back to herself, how she has 5 kids at home, and how the baby in her tummy just kicked. Of course she's thrilled to be a big sister this summer, but she just has so much to do with her own brood. Perhaps we can commiserate on all things newborn come July. You know, because she "plans" to breastfeed. Oh dear, indeed.

2 comments:

Amy Fuller said...

Meg, that is your smile for sure! We'll have to ask your mom about that behavior...!

Amy F.

auntie gena said...

I can tell you that the not wanting to get out of bed comes from her father!! He was impossible to get up in the morning!