Monday, February 21, 2011

Hola

 The tranquility pool - i.e. no star friends hassling you to play bingo.





 We loved Playa del Carmen - what a great little area - we went there twice - once for a good glass of wine and some appetizers and then again on our last night for dinner. 





 I realize there are a lot of beach pictures. But I just couldn't stop taking them. I took over 200 pictures, most of them of the water. 


 Steve and I decided to bring back some shells for Olivia, so Steve made it is mission to find her some gems, and he sure did. 


 There is a barbie, or a fairy, named Mariposa that Olivia loves - so I took this for her. 


The moon on our last night - it was so yellow!
***

Steve and I went to Riviera Maya for a long weekend, and it was so wonderful. The Iberostar Grand was gorgeous, and the scenery was breathtaking. My previous vacations to Mexico were when I was young(er) and Senior Frogs was on the itinerary. It was so nice to come back and experience the beauty with Steve, who had never been and loved it. Olivia was so excited to see us when we got back(Leo was sleeping). Some of her observations: "wait, is it summer all of the time in Mexico" and "wait, do they speak spanish in Mexico? Guess what, Emmett speaks spanish" and a real seal the deal on the guilt: "how about next time you guys go I can come with and it'll be more fun." 

No comments: