Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sleepover!

 Feeding Cordelia was a treat for Olivia. And Bea and Leo. 


 It gave everyone a chance to feel proud. 


 Bea woke up before Leo from her nap, so we had a bit of a photo shoot. 













 Brooke, Olivia and Kennedy 


 Sorry Scott. I didn't realize the irony until I was taking these pictures. And now, as I post them after a Bears win, I supposed it is extra ironic. He....he. Sure hope Bea didn't say "go Bears" just like we practiced. That would just be cruel. 






Bea and Cordelia came for a visit this weekend. Olivia loved it. She really threw herself into the role, sitting on the couch with me at the end of the day and iced her knee while rubbing her back. Bea is such a smart funny girl - everything we did (even boring baths) were funny to her. And Cordelia - what a peach! 

No comments: