Thursday, December 19, 2013

Last Weekend

 Eddie the elf went to great lengths to bring some giggles to a very sick Leo 


 These two! 


 I can't stop looking at this picture. Lucia's big blue eyes, and Olivia's button nose profile. These are a few of my favorite things. 


 Oh, Leo. He ended up in the ER on Friday, back to dr on Sat am and straight to hospital. The nurse told me they almost called him an ambulance. He had gotten RSV which triggered a really bad asthma attack. I could not visit him due to my own issues and wanting to keep Lucia germ free. It was heartbreaking. 

 We went to Medinah's Christmas party, which seemed as if they planned it with Leo in mind (or any 3 yr old, for that matter). It was wonderful. Olivia was thrilled to go. 


 Are those Christmas JAMMIES? 


 I just can't. So, so funny. 


While Bea looks a lot like the grinch, she is decidedly un-grinchy. 


No comments: