Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Princess Olivia

Princess crowns for the girlies. A hot glue gun can do wonders.


Waiting for her friends to arrive.


Decorate your own princess wand. And boy, did they ever.


The perfect cake for the occasion (even if she was a bit "off" looking)



Olivia's first guest, Esme, arrives.




A bevy of beauties...


Raise your hand if you're a princess!

Pin the crown on the princess.


Pizza, strawberries and pink lemonade.



Ms. Trish, the face painter.


Gorgeous!


Delicious!


The finished wands.


Olivia was waiting for Esme to take Pickles out and give her "a kiss, a real kiss."




What a perfect day for Olivia's princess party. Olivia kept on saying "I'm such a lucky girl". Lucky to have such good friends - who were all so cute and sweet. But I'd have to argue that Steve and I are the lucky ones.

2 comments:

The Social Secretary said...

What a fun party!
I looove the crowns.
Happy Birthday to Princess O :)

Meghan Scarsella said...

How cute and fun! I am now thinking my next birthday party should be princess-themed. That's appropriate for 30-year olds, right?? :)