Friday, March 4, 2011

So Long Street Cred

 Ok...I've got to get to those shamrocks. 


 Oh hey Ma, I didn't notice you there. Don't mind me. 


 Hmm...they're further away than I thought. 


 Must.get.shamrocks. 


 Ok. Now we're getting somewhere. 


 If my pals see these, my cover's blown! They'll suspect I might be Irish or something. Why the heck did my Ma put these up? 


 I'm done with you, shamrocks! 


I swear, you better not show your face next year! 


 And I'll take that one. 


 This is great! 


 Score! 


 Take that, Shams!


In the span of, oh, 8 minutes, Leo had his way with the shamrocks. He was so delighted - the squeals, yelps and giggles. Then I looked back through the pictures and it seemed as if he was on a mission to take them off the window. You know, because Leonardo Michael has some street cred, known for his tough Italian ways. What would people think if they saw shamrocks (paper no less) in his front window?

No comments: