Thursday, September 3, 2009

Breaking News: No Tears Shed on First Day of Preschool!

Crimeny, I've been spotted!

Liv and her pal Mia wait patiently on the rug.


Liv and her future babysitter, Lizzie O'Hara.



I was really nervous for Liv's first day of preschool. Not so much for her (she did great, I knew she would) but for myself, and how embarrased Liv would be when I started sobbing. But neither one of us cried, thankfully. In fact, Liv basically said "don't let the door hit you on the way out" as she waved me out of the room.

4 comments:

The Knudsen family said...

Preschool? Clearly you mean *high* school: the gorgeous girl with the car keys in hand... she is 3 going on 16. xoxo

Auntie Aimee said...

The backpack? The adorable outfit? The ear-to-ear smile of eagerness?? I can't take it. Sweet Liv,you're growing up!!!

Annie said...

So did she have some good stories when you picked her up?
-Annie

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! You should be so proud of her confidence!