Sunday, November 22, 2009

Zing Zang Zoom

A very happy girl to be on the way to the circus.




These guys were one of our favorites - they made it look easy!


How cute! I've had a soft spot for them ever since reading Water for Elephants.

The tigers were crabby - we were glad for the fence.


Steve, Olivia and I went to the circus this weekend - we had such a great time. Olivia was mesmerized with all of the excitement. Steve and I both have not been since we were young and couldn't remember it being so cheesy. But I guess that's what it's all about. We weren't able to leave without buying cotton candy of course - which Liv ate a mouse sized bite out of, and then forgot about.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

We are going to the circus tonight, Aimee told me you guys had a great time. Olivia's face makes me even more excited to get there!!!