Sunday, January 24, 2010

Disney on Ice!





Olivia is obsessed with all things Disney, and has been asking to go for awhile. That's not in our immediate plans, so I've been substituting with a "Disney story" every night - I walk into her room pretending to be different characters (most commonly Minnie, Cinderella, Ariel and Princess Tiana). And then Steve joins in and plays Goofy and Mickey. This is so far from the real thing, the poor girl. When I heard Disney on Ice was in town, it was the perfect solution. Olivia was absolutely overwhelmed at first - all of her favorite characters in one place, ice skating? And celebrating holidays?? She was beside herself with delight. I think her favorite was the skeleton during Halloween. I would highly recommend this for anyone who has a little one at home.

No comments: