Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Great Sleepover of '10


First order of business. Get Emmett started with dinner - I gave him an appetizer of cheerios.


But then, I got nervous and switched to puffs. Infinitely less chokey.



Emmett totally caught on.



A sophisticated dinner of grilled cheese, nuggets, green beans and applesauce. Cake for dessert.



I had to document these thighs.


I hoisted Esme in so she could give Emmett a good night snuggle.
Morning time - it's still dark out, but all the girls want to do is play in their little clubhouse. I have to go check these backpacks - I'd love to see what they packed them with.

Just then, a scary monster came. The girls shrieked with delight.

Esme's trying to make a quick getaway.
After Steve's pancakes and bacon, it's craft time! Olivia set out to make a card for Grammie and Esme set out to document her love for nuggets.
Esme took a popsicle stick and told me it was for her nails.
************
What a delightful time we had with Esme and Emmett. All of the kids ate well, played well together, and slept soundly. We were sad to see them go.



I just noticed this picture was at the end of the post. It might be my favorite one. The girls were beside themselves with laughter.










No comments: