Thursday, August 13, 2009

Behold The Talents of Meghan Scarsella, Not to be Confused With Me



I had to make a trip up north for work, and decided to swing by Fuel, the newly opened restaurant Meghan has been baking for. I am so proud of my SIL - she has amazing talent, and everything she does is with grace and style. Her pastries were out of this world - I sampled a moist and tangy lemon poppy seed muffin, and brought a box of the goodies to some of my colleagues - who were delighted to get such a tasty treat! If you're ever in Wilmette, be sure to swing by, the restaurant is on Washington right by the train station.

1 comment:

Meghan Scarsella said...

Megan- You are so sweet! Thank you so much! What a nice surprise to check your blog and be greeted with this nice post. Please come back to Fuel soon and bring Miss Liv...maybe for a cooking class?
XO